MESSAGE TO PATIENTS FOR THIS GVT:
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among men and women, beating all cancer deaths combined. If you believe prevention is your best strategy, then you must identify the earliest signs of heart disease and take immediate action to reverse the course BEFORE your problem develops.
Join us as we teach you the latest in advanced lifestyle medicine, using specialized risk assessments and effective options beyond standard cholesterol medications.
Use for patients with these issues:
- Low HDL
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
EACH GROUP VISIT TOOLKIT INCLUDES UNIQUE:
Patient intake forms designed to capture key information to create efficient and billable patient visits. Also includes a unique SOAP not for each topic.
Unique patient education handouts for each topic to assist in the implementation of key lifestyle changes required to correct underlying causes of illness.
Choose the format to best suit your presentation style:
- Video presented by Dr. Saxena,
- Video narrated by Dr. Saxena
- Presentation slides for custom education.
Advanced Prevention for Cardiovascular Disease
Maximize Your Time with Patients
Your Group Visit Toolkit includes all of the following:
1. Powerpoint slide deck which you can modify.
2. 2 styles of presentation videos:
- A version narrated by Dr. Saxena.
- A version with Dr. Saxena presenting.
3. Flyers to promote your upcoming group visit.
4. Handouts for your group visit participants.
5. SOAP note for proper documentation & billing purposes.
6. Sample HIPAA form if you feel is necessary.