MESSAGE TO PATIENTS FOR THIS GVT:
Immune development begins before birth, and a variety of factors influence its activity (both positively and negatively) throughout the life cycle. These factors include age diet, stress, gastrointestinal health, toxic and envrionmental exposures. When any of these areas are out of balance, it puts a tremendous burden on the immune system, leaving you vulnerable to disease.
Join us to learn how you can develop a proactive plan to build immune reserves and strengthen your immune system.
Use for patients with these issues:
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Frequent Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
EACH GROUP VISIT TOOLKIT INCLUDES UNIQUE:
Patient intake forms designed to capture key information to create efficient and billable patient visits. Also includes a unique SOAP not for each topic.
Unique patient education handouts for each topic to assist in the implementation of key lifestyle changes required to correct underlying causes of illness.
Choose the format to best suit your presentation style:
- Video presented by Dr. Saxena
- Video narrated by Dr. Saxena
- Presentation slides for custom education
Essentials of Immune Health (digital download)
Maximize Your Time with Patients
Your Group Visit Toolkit includes all of the following:
1. Powerpoint slide deck which you can modify.
2. 2 styles of presentation videos:
- A version narrated by Dr. Saxena.
- A version with Dr. Saxena presenting.
3. Flyers to promote your upcoming group visit.
4. Handouts for your group visit participants.
5. SOAP note for proper documentation & billing purposes.
6. Sample HIPAA form if you feel is necessary.