MESSAGE TO PATIENTS FOR THIS GVT:
Did you know being physically inactive raises your risk for chronic disease as much as smoking? Physical inactivity is a term used to identify people who do not get the recommmended level of physicial activity (30 to 60 minutes of aerobic exercise three to four times per week). This lifestyle choice can cause insulin resistance, chronic inflammation, and several health conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, alzheimer's disease, stroke, and even cancer.
Join us as we tour one of the most beneficial lifestyle therapies available: execise and physical activity. We will highlight why daily movement can prevent and heal many chronic health conditions.
Use for patients with these issues:
- Blood Sugar/Insulin Disorders
- Hormone Imbalance/Infertility
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Sleep Disturbance
EACH GROUP VISIT TOOLKIT INCLUDES UNIQUE:
Patient intake forms designed to capture key information to create efficient and billable patient visits. Also includes a unique SOAP not for each topic.
Unique patient education handouts for each topic to assist in the implementation of key lifestyle changes required to correct underlying causes of illness.
Choose the format to best suit your presentation style:
- Video presented by Dr. Saxena
- Video narrated by Dr. Saxena
- Presentation slides for custom education
Movement as Medicine
Maximize Your Time with Patients
Your Group Visit Toolkit includes all of the following:
1. Powerpoint slide deck which you can modify.
2. 2 styles of presentation videos:
- A version narrated by Dr. Saxena.
- A version with Dr. Saxena presenting.
3. Flyers to promote your upcoming group visit.
4. Handouts for your group visit participants.
5. SOAP note for proper documentation & billing purposes.
6. Sample HIPAA form if you feel is necessary.